5 Materials Blended To Form This Transitional Front Elevation
1. A 4″ cement board siding in a blue grey tone is the quietest element of the overall design.
2. A 2.5″ clear cedar siding with brown tones helps to punch up the smallest of the three gables.
3. An 8″ reclaimed barn board. The strongest element.
4. A crezon fascia board 24″ in width site painted dark brown. Pulls the entry forward towards the face of the garage wall.
5. The front door finished with a lighter stain and vertical inlay is a key visual element.
For those intense summer evenings in Toronto, it’s hard to beat a master bedroom like this one.
Living in Toronto, we can’t all have the grand space we desire in our homes.
At Walden Homes, we value transparency. It is an integral part of our renovation process....