5 Materials Blended To Form This Transitional Front Elevation
1. A 4″ cement board siding in a blue grey tone is the quietest element of the overall design.
2. A 2.5″ clear cedar siding with brown tones helps to punch up the smallest of the three gables.
3. An 8″ reclaimed barn board. The strongest element.
4. A crezon fascia board 24″ in width site painted dark brown. Pulls the entry forward towards the face of the garage wall.
5. The front door finished with a lighter stain and vertical inlay is a key visual element.
For 27 years, Glenn drove up to a two-storey red brick house onto a beige interlocking driveway in front of his blue garage door.
At Walden Homes, we value transparency. It is an integral part of our renovation process....
Building a contemporary styled home in a traditional neighbourhood requires a certain sensitivity on behalf of the both the builder and the homeowner.