5 Things We Love About This Kitchen Design
1. The two tone cabinetry. Natural stain frame with painted flat front drawers that are notched out for pulls.
2. Open upper cabinet with 1 1/2″ thick naturally stained frame.
3. Corner bench seating that gives the table a sense of “place” in the kitchen.
4. Painted feature wall that pulls out the colour of the range.
5. Upper cabinet valance that runs horizontally through the room tying together all of the various elements
In many homes in Toronto, we often work within a standard 5' wide x 7' to 8' long bathroom.
Even if you're a minimalist who prefers to keep the area under your wall cabinets clear, installing some undercabinet lighting could be worth your consideration.
We love the detailing of this vanity. It is simple, elegant and timeless.