7 Bathrooms to Inspire You
Bathroom renovations are some of the most versatile types of renovations you can encounter in your home. There are seemingly limitless options when you’re choosing materials, styles, and layouts. When renovating your bathroom, you should first narrow down your needs, which you can do by consulting these handy questions.
Once you’ve narrowed down what you need, it’s time to get inspired by what you want! These 7 bathrooms are sure to inspire your next remodel.
1. Picking the right bathroom floor is important in your renovation. The right tile can pull together a whole room. This photo is a perfect example of the tile pulling together the entire room.
2. Do you have the space for a double vanity? Take a look at this modern rendition of one. A double vanity is a great way to create extra space for those who share a bathroom.
3. If you have traditional tastes, bathrooms like this one may be perfect for you. A traditional look with a modern touch – separating a bath and shower is a modern approach to a bathroom, while the style of the tiles and vanity remain traditional.
4. If you’re working with a small space, take a look at this neutral palette, floating vanity, and lighting options. These features help keep a small space from feeling cramped and could help inspire you to open up your own space.
5. If you love to stay ahead of the curve, free-standing tubs are a big trend in bathroom renovations. Hardwood floors are also becoming a popular flooring choice for bathrooms, but you should tread carefully with this decision as humidity and moisture can severely damage the floor.
6. Do you love your space? Take a look at this bathroom’s space saving solutions with cabinets installed along the wall as well as in the vanity.
7. Do you want a more masculine design for your bathroom? This might just be your style. Besides darker cabinets contrasting the white tiles and tub, this bathroom benefits from plenty of natural light.
While few people these day’s actually have a butler, many homes still contain a butler’s pantry.
Kitchen seating requirements are central to main floor design when renovating, building new, or designing an addition.
This is an example of Walden Homes transforming a home for our clients in order to address lifestyle needs.